To change information on your registry, such as updating your mailing address or email address, just follow these steps:
- Click My DLT
- Login using your personal information
- You will also be asked to confirm that you are “not a Robot,” as a security step. Just click on the blue circle and when you see the green check mark, proceed to the next step.
- From the options, click on “Make changes to your registry record”
- Complete the steps on screen, clicking “Continue” at the bottom of the page
- Finish by clicking the “Complete Registration” button
Relocating? Be sure to register with Donate Life registry in the state where you reside, which you can find online here. You do not need to un-register; being registered multiple states is fine.
We’re sorry you are having trouble getting logged in! Let’s troubleshoot!
Some people have been puzzled about the check box for “I am not a robot” that appears during the log in process. This is a security feature that helps ensure you are a real person and not an automated system attempting to send spam. When you see this, please click in the box. You should see a blue circle that then turns into a check mark.
If this appears to be working properly, and you are still unable to log in, it may be that you are not registered. If this is the case, you are welcome to re-register at any time. At the completion of the registration process, you will be asked again if you are a robot and for your electronic signature. Clicking both is required to process your registration.
If you are still having trouble, let’s connect you with our IT Wizards so we can get the bottom of this. Please email us at Info@DonateLifeTexas.org.